♥Welcome♥

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Isabella's favorite primary school memory

My favorite primary school memory was when I witnessed the finals of the level basketball championships. My class' boys team was against tough competieion, the gifted-programme students. This match was highly anticipated for a whole term and we got 'front row seats' even though we were standing in the second row. I personally was never a fan of boys, to me , they were excessively immature and all they could do was blab nonsense. However, this experience of witnessing the boys in my class, representing mour class really was an eye-opener. Needless to say, I cheered for them along with my friends. Still, I could not help but to tease them a little, especially Wesly, who highly regards himself as a potato. He always used a random sense of humor to tease people and now was more or less payback. So, i gathered a group of freinds and instructed them to cheer "potato" everytime Wesly held the ball. I the whole match, we cheered and laughed and amazingly won the championships. My theory is because of our 'creative' encouragement, but who is to argue? I am really happy that our class won the championships, and that is that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment